Wednesday 22 August 2007

January

This is where things start to get a little weird, or should I say this is when my regular contact with my children starts to become a little more, how do you say sporadic.

My ex wife now knows about my girlfriend, but then again she also tells me about her boyfriend, not a problem for me, as long as he is good to my children then I am happy, even though I was still getting flowers off my ex, hmm, even my girlfriend found that a little strange!

Its now that my contact starts to become less and less with my children, I get restricted to 4 hours a week, with the request, err no the demand that I can only see the children at my parents house, my new partner can not be there and I can not take the children out the house, as you can guess after about 2 weeks of such restricted access the children get board and they start telling me they don’t want to come on their allowed days.

Painful on the inside that…

1 comment:

Queen Vixen said...

Sounds like a really tough situation. It wont last forever I guess. Glad to see you back!